Themes raise in this competition are:
- Manipulation or Success Story of Subsidized BOS (Cost of School Operational Funds);
- Manipulation or Success Story of Subsidized RASKIN (Rice for Poor People);
- Manipulation or Success Story of Subsidized Fertilizer Distribution ;
Terms and Condition:
- The video should be maximum of 3 minutes duration with a good quality (ideal format: 720×576 pixels).
- Participants are free to use any type of video camera.
- Video contains the implementation of the Distribution of Subsidized Fertilizer, BOS and Raskin either success stories or irregularities that occur.
- Video uploaded / posted on YouTube or Vimeo or Facebook with the following provisions in their respective social media.
- Participants must be Fan of Pattiro’s Facebook “Yuk Awasi!” Fan Page and embed the video URL into the wall of this Fan Page.
- Participants completed the competition registration form and send video “Yuk Awasi!”. The form can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/A6YAGo and send to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching a scanned / photo of ID card or driver’s license or passport or Student Card.
- The video should be original made ??by participants who enter its URL into the Facebook Fan Page “Yuk Awasi!” and has never been aired on other media or opted for a kind of competition.
- Video that aired not violate social norms and laws of the Territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Participant can send video more than one.
- Participant can be consisted of 1 – 3 person and submit information about team member in registration form.
- Video should be delivered no later than 30th April 2012.
Criteria for Judging and Winners
The judges will determine the winner by considering:
- The content / message on the video.
- Technical aspect.
- The number of “view” and “like”.
The jury’s decision is final.
Winners and Prizes
Winners will announce in 20th May 2012 and each winner will get a prize as follow :
1st Prize @ Rp. 5 million each theme (3 winners)
2nd Prize @ Rp. 3 million each theme (3 winners)
3rd Prize @ Rp. 1 million each theme (15 winners)